CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

风的痕迹

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Regression

Don't know what happening to me
I am feel that anything is lag behind
I have no mood to prepare any assignment and also presentation
at the result I get nothing.

Recently, I'm not open-minded
everything happen just drop into grey booundary
what I can do else ?
Do I have any ability ?
I think I'm nothing now.

Maybe it's just a depression period for me
I hope that can recover before my final exam come over to me

I'm just feel I need to rely some one that i trust
Who the person could let me forgot all the thing
Who the person could let me rely upon it

I'm no need any console
Just hope that have some one stay beside me
quietly, silently accompany always

2 comments:

umi said...

lolzz...ah ba..wat happen to u..?regression..?

BluEbiRD said...

regression?? no mood in assignment and presentation??
but ur coursework still got full marks.. =.="
btw, a person is either happy or sad can be seen through by their attitude..
although people always said u're crazy and seems like "enjoying" ur life now.. but...
I realise that u're actually not...

dun always think that u're alone,
u still have us (friends), we will accompany u always~ ^^