CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

风的痕迹

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sunrise and sunrise

03-05-2010

midnight suddenly felt want to see sunrise at TC
so we were planned to go TC watch the scene of sunrise
influence by my bro..
the scene of sunrise is really nice
if has a camera on my hand
I believe every scene will be capture by me
but, i just has a phone camare
However, I has capturing 133 shoot of photo..
have share some on my facebook..
if free can go have a look =P
today morning have fun with David, Leyee, Jeffery. Chong, and Wen Jie ^^
thanks for accompany me to watch sunrise
























































At the night, we went to ECM song box to sing K
4 hours and cost RM 16 per person
hmm.. still ok bah
having some fun at the room
especially those rock and screaming song
all would be crazy because of the tone =P
nothing special about it..
just recorded a video and will upload to facebook soon
(Reflection - sang by Yk)


04-05-2010

after beach view of sunrise
we planned to have some sport
that is mountain climbing at Sungai Lembing
have another view of sunrise (peak of mountain)
Maybe long time didn't go for sport
feel that quite dufficult to climb up
reached on the half mountain already feel lack of oxygen ><
not because of the environment
but is my body need a lot of oxygen to support me to continue..
haha.. paiseh xia..
finally, take almost half an hour to reached the peak of mountain
waiting for the sunrise..
Luckily, the sun appear slowly with the cover of mist




















































Just sharing some photo here..
today, took 135 shoot of photo again..
for more..haha.. same
go to facebook and have a lot on it..

Different view of sunrise..
I love the view from beach..
It look more peaceful and freedom
More enjoy on it. =P


P/S: For all my classmate, if you all interest to let Kuantan be the next destination of 2nd year 1st sem break.. you should have a look on it =P

Thursday 3.21a.m
Never Ending Story 停不了的故事
Messenger of Wind 风中使者

0 comments: