CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

风的痕迹

Sunday, December 25, 2011

2011 Merry Christmas~!


I got no idea how to pass my holiday
because I should not get in holiday mood
exam is around the corner
but I'm still playing around =D

Santa, santa
do you really exist?
I think, the santa actually is our parent =D

Last night
I didn't receive any give from santa
but I get a nice dream
I get what I want from it...
I got no idea how to describe it by words
But it is a special dream

---------------------------------------------------------

christmas eve
went out to shop
bought A LOT of things again
I'm going to be bankrupt soon

special thanks to bendan xia0yu
(forced by her)
accompany me walk so far to buy something
and keep waiting me to make decision

after a year
you have changed a lot
become an old woman
just want to tell you
appreciate what you having now
don't make decision simply because of yourself
think both and think twice

我珍惜用心的人<3
我喜欢与我分享生活的人<3


christmas, new year
which are the date memories crush over my mind
2010... =)

0 comments: