CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

风的痕迹

Monday, January 18, 2010

10.01.10


Surprisingly my classmates celebrate belated birthday for me.kekeke
I'm had been informed by them which they are going to celebrate birthday with Alex, Ziow Sing and Xirao. At the day, they celebrated for me also. Haha.. Quite happy.




Next, due to I'm not around at KL house, 010110 I'm went to The Curve,PJ to celebrated my birthday with my friends.By the way, they also not around also.Thus, huey sun, Kreuze, and Wong are not able to organize celebration for me. haha... After few days from 010110, they have bought a gift to me... haha.. Thanks lo.. I'm appreciate it... (^_^)


Final is coming, study week for Final exam in January was started, I went back Kuantan for my study and spent some time with some friends at the night. Every night came out gather, we went to supper, karaoke, watch 3D Avarta and else. For sure, the most important is they celebrated belated birthday for me on 10.01.10.. haha.. Same, I'm pretty happy. Thanks Jie Pei, Leyee, Wong, Koh, Wai Kei, and Ah Kok.. ^^ Thanks a lot...



Wish All of You Have a Wonderful Life
&
Happiness Surround Us Always
= ) 

0 comments: