CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

风的痕迹

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Invisible Wall

I knew you were felt tired
I understood that feeling at the past
I knew our relationship undefinable since two semester ago
I knew I'm selfish
I'm get the warm, get the caring,
but I never requite you
Never treat back you and forgot to say how touch I am
I realized you, I know you are always beside me
supporting me... Thank you


Human being are keep observing others bad behavior and attitude
this cause people lost their focus to other people good
We have to change
I'm realized your good when start looking for the other side of you
you had gave a lot to me
from now, I try my best to changed my weakness
try my best to give you
Just Take Time To Get It


I remember what you talk to me
Make Life Simple
I'm trying to do it and not to think more
I half wish our fate are good fate to us
and I will try to take care of our FATE








A wish from cupid


New year new life
New beginning are come after this
All things are become better
The invisible wall was broke
because you were found a pathway to my heart
I will not to worry about future,
as long as now we are happy
we feel fortune
and don't even fall in sad
that is enough
^^

0 comments: