CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

风的痕迹

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Diploma





















Hopefully I could be able to say good bye for my Diploma...
Hopefully this sem my result maintain or even up to the grade...
Hopefully I could handle my Advance syllabus...
Hopefully I graduate with my ACCA...
That's why I stay in TARC...

If College Life do not include "EXAMINATION"

I think ma life is awesome...
But every sem it just killing my brain cells...
at the end we just vomit everything out and delete it after exam...
Really can't understand what the purpose of study..
We study to gain knowledge or study to get a cert or even study just for exam?

LIFELESS =='''


However...
This 15 Sept after result release

I would be officially graduate for my diploma
And I wish as fast as possible to finish my Advance
Enjoy for ma life....

I DESPERATE WITH A BETTER LIFESTYLE !!!

0 comments: