CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

风的痕迹

Friday, July 9, 2010

After TT Night...OO

Last week...
What can I say just 2 words
"busy" and "tired"
Study for test
Attended for CLS meeting
Went for debate discussion
Rushed for TT Night rehearsal and actual Night
Eventually, TT Night was passed.
It was a great night that did well in instrumental part..
ROCKSSS... It really make the environment get HIGH

just sharing some photo of TT Night here..



















TT Night theme



















When rehearsal








































Introduction of Night



























Last introduction of Finalist

TT Night ended....

Sorry to all CLS friends that recently I not able to attend any meeting because I really can't found out any free time to meet you all..
Next week I will meet you all after I settle all my stuff

Sorry to Xia0yu too.. because always ffk you..
Coz sometimes I really don't feel want to go out..
I just wish to stay at home get some rest..

NEXT... 
11-07-2010
OO Night turn...
Broadway SHOWTIMES...
Is time to OO show what they have..
Don't miss it if not you will be regret..
OO wont lose to TT too...
See you on Sunday ^^

0 comments: