CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

风的痕迹

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Upcoming Activities of My life

Today taken the Taxation test,
not doing well..
but still hope it can get a satisfy marks.

Just realized my recent life is supppperrrrr FULL

Let's see
First, have become Talent Time (TT) night crew
this Saturday having full rehearsal from morning till night
Then Sunday ( 4-7-2010) is the actual night of TT night
same, have to busy from morning until late night

Second, my popping class is replaced to this Saturday
But Saturday having rehearsal of TT night,
trying to have some alternative and make a choice how to settle this conflict of time
hope I'm able to attend both place.


Third, this Friday having 1st Meeting of CLS Fund raising activity
and also need to attend OO night meeting.
Hope both timing is not crush to each other.

Fourth, next Monday having an Entrepreneurship test..
trying to solve this problem because I realized I have no time to study because of this weekend is not free at all... Hope my study wont be affected.. thanks god
Fifth, officially be the President of Committee of Anniversary Night Event of CLS
have to think some brief idea and the concept of the Night

Sixth, Orientation Odyssey Night (OO night) on next weekend ( 11-07-2010)
Have to busy for Saturday and Sunday for duties in the Night
However, the most enjoyable Night that i join for this semester..
hope everything going find and have a happy night for that day ^^


Even thought is damnnn busy..
but I really enjoy my life now
and I able to have fun with it and know a lot of friends
Networking always the most important facts in our life
I hope i did it ^^

0 comments: