CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

风的痕迹

Sunday, July 25, 2010

情谊

Recently realized that,
I could make many friends,
but I'm not good be friend with others or
not good in the relationship of friendships

Can't deny that I have friends around
but,
everyone seems not very kind
hmm.. other word mean not close at all
just because we know each other name or some other surface matters
so call friends..

Actually look around myself
like many people always with me
but actually in a group of people
I'm still alone

feeling that
every session,
every shooting,
every process,
every enjoyment,
i is the person who can be ignore

Sorry friends,
I don't wishes to give pressure you all
I just hope i do anything that i able to you all
If this is the fate,
I just can accept, no otherwise

A close relationship is not easy to find
but once it found,
It easy gone.
Should i continue having a hope to have a close relationship
or 
don't hope any more.
I'm being tired..

0 comments: