CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

风的痕迹

Monday, August 17, 2009

A horrible story

I’m heard a true story from my friend after he attended to a leadership campaign at Taman Pertanian two years ago. My friend told me during the period of the campaign he was heard a lot of weird sound and had some supernormal incident happened. He said their group was playing and get fun by jungle tracking at the midnight of last day, unpredictable there was happened an incident that related of ghost. He said they were saw the ghastly face and dripping liquid as color like blood, they screamed and run away from the jungle and back to their bedroom and stick together for whole night. At the time I was gooseflesh and stop him from his speech at that time.

A period were gone, our school was announce us those who are choose to take part in campaign were compulsory to attend. We the students are been choose to attend the campaign. Unfortunately, our school was organized the campaign at Taman Pertanian. In my memory the story as though he had been said to me yesterday. Due to our safety issue, I has told the story that I heard from my friend to them for prevent any supernormal incident happen. By the way, before we attend to the campaign our friend was advised us according to the rules of Chinese culture, when we saw any occult event happen do not try to scream or shout out. It is because after we scream or shout out “they” understand we are scare, so will start up to pick on us.

We first step on the area of the campaign, we feel there are very uncomfortable and sense lour at the area. However, we trying to act nothing as well and keep adjust our mind to be calm and logical. Since the first activity of the campaign we had been divided into 6 groups and our group had Umi, Lynn, Cherry and I. What an unfortunate coincident, at the night, our group has got to alternation vigil. The time was passed slowly and around the campaign area cold blast were face to us. Whereupon, we pick up the flashlight provided by organizer and started patrol around the campaign. At the beginning, our spirit became strained and suddenly the story was present itself in our mind. Besides, Umi was laughed to us caitiff and said did not have such thing in the world. In addition, she was act those ghost sound and did some scary motion to scare us. After an experience of her action we start to ignore her and walk faster. A moment ago, we realize Umi was lost and suddenly we heard Umi is screaming at another side. We rushed to the place followed by sound and found Umi, as a result she are acting and just scare us.

We are very angry and felt want to punish her but however we just continue to patrol willies. When I was passed by the big tree at the campaign area, I was saw a girl asked for help and said that she is in trouble. I was walk near to her and try to help her as what I able to do. The girl is asked me to carry her go back to room. I was promise her and asked my teammate send her back to room together.

“Who do you want send back to the room?” Lynn and Cherry asked curiously.

“Of course is the girl in front of me.” I answered strictly.

After I answered and turned back to see the girl I realize she was missing and I started feel afraid. The occult event was happen one by one after the girl present. Umi was seen a shadow appear behind me and suddenly disappear with a second time. When she saw it was shout out and asked us run away from there. I was felt behind me has a person chasing me, suddenly Umi turned to me and saw a girl floating at the sky chasing me and try to squeeze my neck, a lot of blood are flowing out from her mouth and dropping at the flour with sinister smiling. After Umi saw it was lost control and scream non-stop. We realize have somebody around us, unpredictable we saw the girl chewing a bleeding human meat look at her sinister smiling, at the same time the girl change her face become very fear. We saw that emotion were breakdown strictly.

At the next day, we looked dull and pallor. When teacher saw our complexion he came to asked us what happen to us. Thus, we was told teacher what were we come through yesterday night. Hence, we were asked for agreement return to home and take a rest at home. Finally teacher was approved it and fetch us to home and asked we rest more. We opine the story will be end here after return to home; unfortunately there was not the true. I am still heard the girl sound during every night and she said her totally do not want to hurt us but just want to be friend with us because during her life time would not have anybody friend with her. After she is told me her story I felt pity to her and promise would not tell anyone about her story. At the end we were become friend at different world.

0 comments: