CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

风的痕迹

Monday, August 17, 2009

It's benefits to having partner in college ?

Since I attend to TAR College, once appoint a time I was saw few pair of couple around the college area, and it was a sentence appears in my mind. That was having a boyfriend or girlfriend, while in college, has its benefits? At the beginning, I’m not to think this type of this question deeply because I have tried to focus on my new lifestyle while in the college. But it’s doesn’t mean I going to ignore this.

Nowadays, I have to think about it deeply that because of some incident happen to me. Actually what is the benefits that having a girlfriend in my college life? I awareness while when I have a partner I will gain a lot of thing in my life. As an example, my life will become more joyful with a partner that willing and able together with me to getting my college life more impressive to me. Otherwise, having a girlfriend which good in studies will get a good affect to my result, for me that good enough to have a partner to accompany me or a force for me to keep on studies and make me get the brightness sensation of my future.

What’s more the benefits will be gain? In my opinion, I think it should express my feeling to my partner each other. Whiles it can strengthen our relationship and also can deduct or release our stress on our business. Additionally, it can cause us more efficiency on our studies and during the examination can have a partner study will make our mind become more fresh.

As a conclusion, having a girlfriend while in college not that bad as what’s the common sense we think. Try to think it positively but not to ignore the negative matter it will not be only that benefits just I mention, but we will gain more than what we can think. Try to think about a matter with different angle, so then you will get different answer for same matter. Let’s think out of the box, and make its different.

2 comments:

'wei' said...

So did you decide to accept someone? ^^haha...

Xirao said...

摩羯的思想很正面? [看到风的故事:我真的这样吗?说你是摩羯的]
我来看看,从老师部落