CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

风的痕迹

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sem 4 result

well
just with the normal mood when looking at the result
all in expectation

Entrepreneurship > A
Principles of finance > A
Financial Accounting > A
Management Accounting Fundamental > A-
Basic Taxation > A-

GPA get 3.9/4.0

the ever best result i get during 4 semester in my diploma studies
and I'm finally achieve my first set of target
which is CGPA get 3.65 for scholarship in advance diploma


this sem target is to maintain the CGPA
and targeted to get CGPA at least 3.75 when i graduate my diploma
in order to waive my PTPTN loan


thanks for those who wish me good luck
and concern about me


for all my friends,
lets study toward our own target..
add oil together bah..


P/S: I'm not writing here intended to show off.. Please do not misunderstand ~!

2 comments:

雨之梦园 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

but i heard tat when we r at advance diploma, ard cant borrow PTPTN loan.