CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

风的痕迹

Monday, August 16, 2010

Final coming

OMG, final on next week
what i done?
Look like i didn't learned anything for this whole semester.
Started to panic now
But, i still no the mood to pick up the note and read it
why har? I also want to know
I felt scared when see all my classmate is attended to library and started their revision
OMG... I can;t believe that I'm so outdated


However, is time to start my revision as well..
Not only help my self,
I hope to help my friends as well
Who need my help?
I'm know i'm not pro, but at least i willing to help XD
Brothers and friends..
Let's fight with exam together..























Actually i'm nothing to write geh...
Just log in and simply vomit something out XD
next post hope can come out with a meaningful post..





wait for update bah.. hehe..





Ohya.. Thanks to all visitors who read my blog..
I'm touch when i knew you all read my blog T.T
thanks ya

0 comments: