CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

风的痕迹

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Semester target..

after study 1 year,
this is the first time i'm lost confident on my studies
because i realized i don't understand what some of the subjects talking about

MAF ? Dying.. totally don't understand

FA ? Hope i don't careless and quick enough then should be ok.

PF ? Hopefully the tips will be accurate, then my study should be no problem

ES ? should not be a problem on this sem
TAX ? Hope i can fully understand the concept, then should be no problem


In order to get the minimum scholarship
I have to push my result in this sem
In order to get the exemption of repayment of PTPTN
I have to war in my following semester

This sem I have to get at least GPA 3.90 - 4.00 
to push my CGPA achieve 3.65
Isit possible ?
I don't think so..
but have to try my best..

This sem is a tough war
I just hope to decrease the burden of my dad and my mum
Hope i can do it

God ... Bless me please 

0 comments: