CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

风的痕迹

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

AGAIN ~!!!!!!!

GO ~!!!!
GO AWAY FROM ME !!!!!!!!!!!


please left me alone
NO ~~~~!!!!!!
I'm just took few hours nap at the evening
but two dreams come to me AGAIN !!!


1st dream is dream about the current condo i stayed at KL
not very clear about the detail
but still remember some
I remember i went to the office
don't know do what at there
then suddenly the water pool water level increased unexpectly
the water level reached my chest and i unable to get back my home
==''' ridiculous


2nd dream is i go find a friend
then when we meet up
we chit chat awhile at the corridor 
then i take off the shoes wanna go into his house
at this moment we were realized my toe is bleeding ><'''
because the corridor have mini broken glass that not easily see by eyes
my toe is keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding
suddenly my leg is bleed also
=='''
we are trying to stop the blood bleed out
but uselss
at the end excessive loss of blood
die...
















why wor !!
almost 2 weeks already keep on die die die
haiz~~~~~~~

0 comments: