CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

风的痕迹

Monday, September 20, 2010

Dreaming

recently
I almost every night sure will dream something
it's not following a story line
but the dream have a similar fact
that is either i fail or dead at the end of dream






















OMG ~~
it's scary
and has 1 person keep on present in my dream
but nothing do with the fact
just,
every time after i meet the person
i find myself to hell


=='''
really sweat
what the weird dream for me
I still remember 1 of the dream is like that
I saw a drawbridge which connect to KL Tower at the middle of the sky
when people walk on the drawbridge
it will keep on waving... =='''
then the next day
I went to KLCC
visit the bridge that connected between two tower
till have way, the bridge suddenly break into half
and i fell down from the bridge.. DEAD


LOL....
speechless right?
@@
i have no ideas why keep dreaming this kind of dream
it already badger with me around a week and more..


God,
let me have a sweet dream please
><'''

0 comments: