CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

风的痕迹

Friday, September 3, 2010

It's Finished

Oh my god !!!
4th sem final exam finally is over >.<
This was the most stressful exam period during my college life


 
Hmm... 
Just calculated my CGPA
This sem target is 4.00 actually
So sorry
This targeted dream was broke
However,
this sem result must be at least 3.85 and above
in order to rise my CGPA



God, please help me..
It's so difficult >.<



MAF - Stupid Ken made a mistake and lost around 15 marks there

PF - Lost around 10 marks on calculating interest rate, PV, and FV

TAX - Our batch get the most difficult set of question pass through 7 years, damn it..hopeless

FA - satu lagi gila punya, all people out of prediction, gg.com

ES - Finally, i killed you XD




Gambateh bah..
Work harder for next two sem
hope i able to say thank you to  PTPTN =D
3.75, i'm look for it !!!
(Exempted from repayment of PTPTN)

0 comments: