CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

风的痕迹

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

4th Visit to Sunway

3rd sem was ended
First year of Diploma was ended
proceeding to 2nd Year
but.. I get the worst result on my 3rd sem
Is it possible to get CGPA at least 3.65 in my Diploma?
Work hard bah..
Hope to get it
But for sure my CGPA is dropping in this sem
Haiz..

This sem holiday
We went to Sunway Pyramid
hmm.. having some fun there bah
They going ice-skating and I going shopping





*Just sharing some photo here

===================================================================

at night
went back to my hometown "Kuantan"
feeling good

Thought could meet those who I wishes to meet every time when I back to Kuantan since I moved to KL for study
But however
Things will not go according what people thought
(not blaming anyone here, please do not misunderstanding)
Time pass rapidly
3 weeks holiday
Seem to be end soon..
Because I will be going back College on duty next week
Until today
I'm still didn't meet those who mean to me a lot
I care and miss a lot

However, i just don't wishes 3 weeks just same as 3 days holiday
Let it nature bah
Can't do anything
Everyone have their own life..
Respect it
Let it be bah

Nites my friends

0 comments: