CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

风的痕迹

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Am I okay?

Am I okay recently?
Seems like no mood to study for final exam
feel panic at the moment before step in the exam hall
Feel like I'm taking the exam with a blank head
This semester result seems to be worst than last semester

















Don't even understand what happen to myself
Don't even feel pressure while facing exam
Don't even want to study during this period
Don't even feel comfortable sitting for exam

What was the target set to myself seems like far away
Is difficult.. but how come not motivated?
Looking forward to the studies
Seems I will be frustrated soon...

ARGHHH....
I don't wanna be this..
Have to word harder..
Wish me good luck and study hard please...
I have to maintain my result as good as possible.. haiz

0 comments: