CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

风的痕迹

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Friends Reunion

Friends reunion for today..

unexpectedly, I was goes back to Chinese Society again
Involve in management again
I was worrying is it a best choice instead now my result stood at regression
wondering how could I handle it..
because it is time for me to score for good result at the end of diploma
However, just try my best bah..

Today have a meeting at 6pm...
make me wait for the meeting from 3pm to 6pm.. Stupid @@
the meeting was started, president and vice president were reporting and discussing those point according agenda.. 
When taking attendance,
surprisingly, I met with my primary classmate..
She also joined CLS too @@
what an coincident.. 
She was became so pretty compared to last time..
haha.. after the met, we exchanged e-mail and add each other at fb..
She was kept introduced me those primary classmate fb to me..
at the end, I'm successfully contact up 2-3 friends again..
Well.. A good reunion, unexpected we lost contact for 6 years at the end we still stay in the memory of one another...
Not bad...
Amy, Weiching and Mei Jun...
Three of you really became very pretty now @@
what i can say is : WOW.....
haha.. keep in touch ya.. ^^

0 comments: