CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

风的痕迹

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Unwilling

Tomorrow have to go back KL again
Time is passing too fast ><'''
Next week is final exam...
but what i have done?
Maybe some revision..
BUT most is playing
what to do.. haizz...
Now, feel damn unwilling to g back KL
Every time when I'm prepare to go back KL
My mood not that nice
unwilling to leave here at all

Why?
1st  >> unwilling to leave my brother again
2nd >> Kuantan life is much more better than KL
3rd  >> able to have fun at here with friends
4th  >> can heart-to-heart conversation with my bro

But, how unwilling am i also need to go back KL
go back for my study
fighting hard for my future

maybe, if my brothers and friends are study at there too
I would feel more happy to stay at KL
Miss you all.. I'm really miss you all

keep in touch.. haiz

米修米修~~

0 comments: