CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

风的痕迹

Monday, April 5, 2010

The Day before Depart Again

I'm purposely delay my departure to monday
in order to meet my brothers on Sunday
obviously, not everything will go according what you think
Today visited to grave at Sungai Lembing
4am @@.... reached there at 5am..
then started to pray for 5 grave...
done it on 8am.. take a breakfast at there
then came back Kuantan on 1pm

Take a sleep until 3.30pm
then received a msg from JP to having a outing and watch movie at night
Beauty on Duty...
Hmm... actually the movie not bad, quite funny
but don't know why I'm not really enjoying the movie

When finished, deciding to go where yc..
I'm thought to find bro yc
but Wong's car is running out of petrol..
no choice, can't go far..
haiz..

At the end, can't meet with my brothers today
what the purpose of delayed was wasted
midnight now.. My heart felt damn heavy
but what can do? Do nothing
Have to depart soon..
UNWILLINGNESS
but, no choice

To my bro (Jun & Shian): please take care yourself.. take a rest when not feeling well.. and don't tiring yourself ><''' keep in touch

0 comments: