CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

风的痕迹

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

**College Life** 2 / 6 / 09 (Tuesday)

hmm...
before I start writing about my college I would like to introduce 2 person at here.
the first is J.
I was know him since my first day stay in hostel TARC.

Don't know why I suddenly become so close with him.
We see like know each other before for long time ago.
haha.. :P
I'm felt he were kindness to me then we be very close after that.
Maybe it is a fate to let us meet at here and become brother some more.

haha. For me is a good starting in college life.



Second, is a sot po Huey Sun.
In my life, I was first time to see this kind of people.
She are very special girl.

you will not know how a girl kind as her,
stupid as her
,
sot as her,

can be happy as her,
can be sad as her,
and can't be special like her.
She really is a very special girl.

She can be happy easily with a small matter.
Helpfully to other person and hopefully with her life.
hmm..
I already don't know want how to describe.
So i stop here lo. haha....






J and sot po Huey Sun















Hope all of you will be happy always lo. LOL : D

1 comments:

[♥] SAn [♥] said...

Wah..
Sha gong
you praise me o satirize me o..
the way you intro me so strange ya`
hahahas
Anyways..
thanks yarhs
Maks*
hehee
=)





[♥]