CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

风的痕迹

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

**College Life** 8 / 6 / 09 ( Monday )



一山还比一山高

yesterday I was lose the debate friendship competition.
I was debate for four years and I were get 3 times best debater.
but don't know why yesterday I can't use my debate skill successfully.
Don't know what happen I was lose my debate feel yesterday.
Sign. Hope so will get back the feel later.
If not such as qualification of yesterday performance was an insult to me.

Besides,
yesterday 7/6 was my friend birthday,
who are him ?
that's Ah Wong...
haha.. he feeling happy yesterday.
We go out take dinner at TBR,
then I was buy 5pcs egg cook to him,
but at the end became 3pcs only,
because one pcs was broke and one pcs give sot po throw in the jug.


finally, broke one more again. sweat"'

Sot po also have buy 3piece Po Lou Pao and 3piece egg tart to us.

Wow... really delicious..

haha... long time din't eat delicious food already. lolz...

the conclusion is ah wong very happy and feel special with his this year birthday.

He officially became 18 years old already. hahahaha....

0 comments: