CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

风的痕迹

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

**TARC Library**



← average classes TARC library











lolz...
Now I'm in the libary.
Just finish the english language course then need to wait for 1 hour to Account Lecture course.
Damn boring. So came to libary to spend my time with writing this blog lo.
haha : D
I saw so many people at here walk around finding their beloved book.
Besides also have someone sitting on there to chat.
haha. Currently not yet see anyone sleep in the libary yet.
Not like me so lamb at here. haiz.

hmm..
tonight Sun will be go with her father's to seek medical consultancy for her heart problem.
hope she will be fine as fast as possible.
because her heart become more worst in this few days.
hmm... I can't do anything.
Just try to remember her to rest and take medicine.
Hope anything will be fine at the end.

Next...
Yesterday I was been choose by economics tutor to be a class rep.
Don't know is fortunately or unfortunately.
I saw other class rep very busy but I so free. : X
(shhhhh.... Don't tell other class rep, if not I will be kill by them )
haha... be class rep can know all my classmate as many reason as i can.. hahaha
but I'm not see like so bad use this kind of technic to know each other la... huiyo..
I'm good guy mah... where can like that one : X
Actually nothing funny, just saying and syok sendiri..hahaha

Oppsss... Suddenly saw xin lei at here studying with her friend wor..
haiz. don't disturd her better.
If not she punish me then I will in dark parade soon..
haha..
feeling cold at libary now.
Some more i was get flu and fever..
Omg.. Don't get H1N1 ah..
If not whole college will be close because of me..haha
haiyo, i know my blog is nothing funny at all and very boring la..
don't angry ya.. because I'm a lamb guy : P

K.O. I stop writing at here lo..
Cause want to go out from libary already..
bye bye..muaksss

0 comments: