CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

风的痕迹

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dreaming

This few days,
have a few scene of dream appearing during my sleep
Three days, 
Three different scene,
Several characters
How come these scene appearing in my dream?
Can't really make-sense

Sorry, my memory capacity is limited
so I totally forgot or can't remember what was happened in my dream

The first day,
My bro LeJun and Shian were appeared..
And I still remember we staying at a room
and discuss or sharing about something
really is this scene? not sure

Second day,
Chern Chern was appeared in my dream
why he appeared in my dream?
What is the scene?
Can't remember..
Felt curious about this dream...

Third day,
huh? I can clearly remember i was dreamed somebody
but who were them?
I totally forgotten about the dream of this day
Because that day I was awake by getting shocked.

hmm... maybe have some meaning for those people who appeared in my dream
but can't determine anything.
What can i do, just take it easy lo..
but I'm still feel curious =X

0 comments: