CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

风的痕迹

Friday, March 19, 2010

Taking away

These days, having a mood to do something
doing something that beneficial to my friends
I wishing to take away all the sadness from my friends
and replace all the happiness to them.
Look around me, everyone is heading to gray area
is it too many incident happen right now?

I don't want to care what my feeling anymore
Maybe sometimes you are right..
I'm care my friends more than everyone else.
As long as people around me are happy, i will be satisfy.

Now, trying hard to cast away all the sadness from everyone
Wishes to know what the problem their facing and try my best to help them overcome it
Not to saying that I'm great
Just wishes everything is going to be well
I hope you all can be surround by happiness
Maybe that's my job to comfort to all to born in this world..

Cheer up all my friends......

0 comments: