CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

风的痕迹

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Time to Hardwork?

Today Chinese Language Society (CLS) held an Annual General Meeting (AGM) at Lecture Hall.
They were reporting the financial position and activities for the year
After that has a election of new committee members and commending peers to be vote by all members.
At the end of thee election, I was chosen as the one of the middle committee members. Have to thanks my friends that recommended me and voted for me. Thanks a lot.
I think, I have to spend some of my time contribute to the society and try to learn something about organizational function at CLS.

Next, today also has met the committee of Orientation Odyssey Night
and became one of the security team with them. Could make us busy because of it i think @@

Yesterday has notice by our adviser about Ministry of High Education was issued the new scheme and standard for club and society to send a proposal by following the government format regarding those society who wish to apply for 2 credit hours course. @@ Is an opportunity for our debate team to apply it and establish a 2 credit hours Debate Class in future. Now, have to prepare the proposal and send to the Ministry of High Education. @@ Am I able to handle all of this? Start to questioning my self.

0 comments: